Always looking for exceptional people!
Careers. That’s exactly it. Here at Trex Commercial Products, you can join a company knowing it can be a fulfilling career! We design, engineer and manufacture architectural railing systems, aluminum railing, and also completely custom systems to meet each individual project’s needs.
As a Trex Commercial Products team member, you will benefit from being a part of an energizing team that works on some of the largest construction projects in the country. If you are looking for a new challenge that offers a great opportunity for growth, we would love to hear from you.
Common Positions We Need:
- Find Projects: Sales & Marketing
- Design It: Engineers, Project Managers, Estimators
- Build It: Welders, Machine Operators, Deck Builders
- Support The Company: Finance, Human Resources, IT
Submit a resume & cover letter to: HR@trexcommercial.com
What is the culture like at Trex Commercial Products?
- We are a hard working team focusing on completion of the end goal; however, we make sure to have a little fun along the way. Trex Commercial Products is very “open door” making all the experience and knowledge easily accessible. Have a question? Don’t be afraid to ask!
What type of projects does Trex Commercial Products work on?
- We get to work on some of the largest construction projects across the U.S. and Canada, while also working on smaller regional projects. From the new MN Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium to your local healthcare clinic, Trex Commercial Products provides railing to suit each project’s needs. Check out our projects page to view more projects!
Do you mean railing as in that metal railing you hang on to?
- Yes! Once you start working for Trex Commercial Products, you won’t be able to walk past another railing system without looking it over…it just happens.
DIVERSITY AND DISCRIMINATION
Trex Commercial Products is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law. In addition, in particular, Staging Concepts recognizes the benefits of diversity and inclusion and the need to respect and protect the rights of minority and women’s groups.