Do you like the idea of having a 3-day weekend? Check out this Monday – Thursday full-time Opportunity!
Accelerate your career at a rapidly growing and dynamic business! $2,000 sign on bonus! Direct hire opportunity!
- Programs, special-purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining center to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts at machine
- Applies knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques
- Studies blueprints sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Selects aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools attachments, accessories, and materials on machines. For example: mills, lathes, etc.
- Maintains a safe and well organized working environment, following all safety procedures as outlined in safety manual
- 3-5+ years’ experience
- Conversational CNC programming experience required
- LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be a team player
- Hours are 2:30pm – 1:00am, Monday – Thursday.
- Timeliness and a strong work ethic required
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability to stand for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and 10-panel drug screen