Accelerate your career with a rapidly growing and dynamic business. Trex Commercial Products, Inc. is actively looking for highly-skilled Welders with experience using the GTAW process. The candidate MUST have at least 5 years of recent experience welding aluminum using the GTAW process in a fast-paced production environment. We offer safe and clean working environments which adhere to Lean/Kaizen manufacturing standards, competitive compensation, benefits and career advancement.
- The ability to work well with others in a safe, fast-paced production setting.
- The ability to produce structurally sound welds.
- The ability to pass all-position AWS Welder Qualification Testing on Miller Dynasty 350 welding machines. Set-up and efficiency will be evaluated with pre-employment weld testing.
- Basic knowledge of the GMAW process is required. However, testing is optional and at our discretion.
- Must be highly proficient at interpreting shop drawings and following welding symbols.
- Must be capable of near perfect weld appearance on aluminum and stainless steel. Thickness range used in production is .090” to 1”.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be a team player who is willing to show up every day ready to work.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 10 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Hand tools required for this job will be provided.
- Welder must furnish work shoes/boots, Welding helmet (Auto-darkening) and safety glasses.
- 5 years’ recent experience
- LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be a team player
- Timeliness and a strong work ethic required
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability to stand for a 10 hour shift.
- Hours are 5:00am – 1:30pm, Monday – Friday. Ability to work overtime is required.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen