As an intern, you will be working closely with the Information technology team developing skills and competencies necessary to be successful.
You will gain valuable experience through assisting with projects related to Computer upgrades and support.
This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
- Address user requests regarding software, hardware and networking
- Setup and maintain user workstations and computer peripherals
- Create and maintain technical documentation and manuals
- Conduct onsite and remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Upgrading software programs with some off-hour work required
- Deploy Windows and software updates
- Assist in providing technical support for 200 end users
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled or competed related technical class work
- Strong organizational and technical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills required
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Paid Internship
- Flexible 20 – 30 hours per week
- Acquire hands-on experience while working with an innovative and collaborative team
- Apply knowledge learned in the classroom
- Gain corporate work experience
- This position is ineligible for healthcare and other full-time benefits