The Regional Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for representing and selling Staging Concepts’ Legacy products and equipment within a defined territory, specifically Southeast Central United States. The position requires a thorough understanding the diverse market segments for Staging Concepts’ Legacy product line.
The primary objective of the Regional Sales Manager is to maximize the opportunities available within each territory. To maximize that potential, the Regional Sales Manager must develop new business, manage the existing relationships and monitor the progress of established projects. Regional Sales Managers are responsible for reporting customer feedback to the company.
- Drive new market development through strategic marketing and prospecting.
- Generate revenue growth in the assigned territory, maximizing profit potential.
- Identify and develop new dealers for Staging Concepts while increasing revenue base with existing dealers.
- Represent Staging Concepts at Trade Shows and conferences as directed by management.
- Sales forecasting and reporting to assist in the development of marketing strategies and Company’s budget.
- Promote Staging Concepts Legacy products and capabilities to architects, engineers, contractors, consultants and end users.
- Assist customers during specification and drawing phase, coordinating design assistance as it relates to the development of the project documents.
- Generate quotations and proposals based on customer requirements and project specifications.
- Lead project transition from sales phase to project initiation within the Company.
- Provide customer service as required throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor active projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the Research and Development of new product lines and improvements to existing product line
- Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing/Architecture/Engineering
- 10+ years in outside sales – preferably in Architectural & Consultant Sales, Building Supply Sales, Theater Sales
- Ability to travel at least 15-20% of the time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
- Team player with an upbeat, professional attitude
- Intermediate MS Office program skills
About Staging Concepts:
Staging Concepts, a division of Trex Commercial Products is an industry leader in performance staging, acoustics, and theatrical rigging. With projects spanning worldwide, Staging Concepts has positioned itself as one of the most sought-after providers of full performance & theatrical solutions throughout the world. This reputation has given the company and its employees the opportunity to work on some of the most high-profile construction projects taking place today. Past and current projects include: Target Field, Madison Square Garden, US Bank Stadium, the NCAA Final Four, Macalester College, and Vision’s Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.